- Title Pages
- 1 A Brief Overview of American Reproductive History
- 2 Abortion and Contraception in the Nineteenth Century
- 3 Race Suicide, Eugenics, and Contraception, 1900–1930
- 4 Population Control and the Great Depression, 1930–1939
- 5 World War II, the Baby Boom, and the Population Explosion, 1939–1963
- 6 Who Pays? Contraceptive Services and the Welfare State, 1963–1975
- 7 Who Pays for What? Abortion and Sterilization, 1960–1975
- 8 Backlash, 1973–2000
- 9 Conclusion
- Appendix A
- Appendix B
- Appendix C
- Appendix D
- Appendix E
- Case Index
Recommended State Statute By Horatio R. Storer
- Who Chooses?
- University Press of Florida
Florida Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.