- Title Pages
- Series Foreword
- Foreword by Howard B. Thorsen
- 1 The Early Years
- 2 Development and Refinement of Design
- 3 The Modern Age Begins
- 4 The Modern Age Matures
- 5 Gearing up for War
- 6 The Post–World War II Coast Guard
- 7 The Coast Guard Today
- Secondary Sources
- United States Coast Guard, Washington, D.C.
- Appendix A. Glossary and Abbreviations
- Appendix B. The U.S. Coast Guard National Motor Lifeboat School Uslss/Uscg Methods of Boat Launch
- Photograph Credits
- American Coastal Rescue Craft: A Design History of Coastal Rescue Craft Used by the USLSS and Uscg
- University Press of Florida
Florida Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.