- Title Pages
- Governance and International Relations in the Middle East
- 1 Political Opposition and Arab Authoritarianism
- 2 The Discreet Appeal of Authoritarianism
- 3 Political Opposition in the Islamic Tradition
- 4 Show Me the Money!
- 5 Opposition Alliances under Electoral Authoritarianism
- 6 Questioning Power, Mobilization, and Strategies of the Islamist Opposition
- 7 Explaining Shifts in Syria's Islamist Opposition
- 8 Islamist Engagement in Contentious Politics
- 9 Opposition within the State
- 10 Remaking Lebanon after Syria
- Concluding Remarks
Governance and International Relations in the Middle East
- Contentious Politics in the Middle East
- University Press of Florida
Florida Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.