- Title Pages
- 1 Introduction: Geopolitical Boundaries in Andean Prehistory
- 2 A Time and Place of Transition: The North Coast of Peru, AD 900–1350
- 3 Archaeological Approaches to Peripheries
- 4 Investigating Peripheries: The Site of Cerro la Cruz
- 5 Life on the Edge of the Casma Polity
- 6 The Geopolitical Landscape of the Peruvian Coast in Late Prehistory
- 7 Conclusion: Conquest and Abandonment
- References Cited
- Frontier Life in Ancient Peru
- University Press of Florida
Florida Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.