- Title Pages
- 1 Osteobiography and Bioarchaeology
- 2 The Magician
- 3 The Axed Man of Mosfell
- 4 Legendary Chamorro Strength
- 5 Mortuary Evidence for Maya Political Resistance and Religious Syncretism in Colonial Belize
- 6 Social Marginalization Among the Chiribaya
- 7 A Neolithic Nomad from Dakhleh Oasis
- 8 Lesley
- 9 The “African Queen”
- 10 Sew Long?
- 11 A Master Artisan?
- 12 Vulcan
- 13 Written in Stone, Written in Bone
- 14 Life and Death of a Mother and Child in Nineteenth-Century Ontario, Canada
- 15 Thumbprints of a Midwife
- 16 Reading a Life
- 17 From Cradle to Grave and Beyond
- Bioarchaeological Interpretations of the Human Past: Local, Regional, and Global Perspectives
Bioarchaeological Interpretations of the Human Past: Local, Regional, and Global Perspectives
- The Bioarchaeology of Individuals
- University Press of Florida
Florida Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.