- Title Pages
- Introduction Ponce’s Ghosts
- 1 Charting Juan Ponce de León’s 1513 Voyage to Florida
- 2 “Until the Land Was Understood”
- 3 On the Trail of Texts from Early Spanish Florida
- 4 A Land Renowned for War
- 5 “Giving Liberty to All”
- 6 The Experience of a Loss
- 7 Fireworks over Fernandina
- 8 The Old World in the New
- 9 Performing Diasporas, or <i>Cubanidad</i> Meets Jim Crow
- 10 Mickey Ricans?
- 11 Miami in the Twenty-First Century
- 12 How Cubans Transformed Florida Politics and Gained National Influence
Three Hundred Years of La Florida
Florida Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.