- Title Pages
- Abbreviations and Citation Editions
- Chronology of Medieval Mythographers and Commentary Authors
- Chapter One Toward a Subjective Mythography
- Chapter Two Dante’s Self-Mythography
- Chapter Three “Iohannes de Certaldo”
- Chapter Four Franco-Italian Christine de Pizan’s <i>Epistre Othea</i> (1399–1401)
- Chapter Five Christine de Pizan’s Illuminated Women in the <i>Cité des Dames</i> (1405)
- Chapter Six Coluccio Salutati’s Hercules as <i>Vir Perfectus</i>
- Chapter Seven Cristoforo Landino’s “Judgment of Aeneas” in the <i>Disputationes Camaldulenses</i> (1475)
- Medieval Mythography, Volume 3
- University Press of Florida
Florida Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.