- Title Pages
- 1 The Country of the Present, or, Leaving the Future in the Past
- 2 Brazilian Spring or Brazilian Autumn?
- 3 Understanding the Increasing Popularity of Brazilian Presidents
- 4 Too Soon to Give Up, Too Late to Really Matter
- 5 Crime Victimization in Brazil, 2009
- 6 Pacification Urbanism
- 7 Popular Culture in Emergent Brazil
- 8 Neo-Pentecostals on the Pitch
- 9 The Global Spread of Brazilian Religions
- 10 Biofuels
- 11 Agribusiness and Sustainability of the Orange Juice and Sugar and Ethanol Industries of São Paulo and Florida
- 12 Environmental Governance and Technological Innovations for Sustainable Development in the Amazon
- 13 Emergent Socio-Environmental Development in Amazonia
- 14 Brazil
- 15 The Strange Case of the Missing Relationship
- Emergent Brazil
- University Press of Florida
Florida Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.