- Title Pages
- 1 Eric Williams vs. Juan Bosch
- 2 Eric Williams vs. Frank Tannenbaum
- 3 Arturo Morales Carrión vs. Gordon K. Lewis
- 4 Haiti
- 5 Haitian Realities and Scholarly Myths
- 6 Two Popular Theories of Caribbean Ideology and Race Relations
- 7 C.L.R. James, George Padmore, and the Myth of the Revolutionary Caribbean
- 8 What Type of Socialism?
- 9 The Failure of Socialism and “Militarism” in Grenada, 1979–83
- 10 Transcending Race
- 11 Barbados
- 12 Cuba, the Last Holdout
- Race, Ideology, and the Decline of Caribbean Marxism
- University Press of Florida
Florida Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.