- Title Pages
- 1 First Contacts, 1898–1916
- 2 The Divine Plan, the Great War, and Progressive-Era Racial Politics, 1914–1921
- 3 Building a Bahá’í Community in Augusta and North Augusta, 1911–1939
- 4 The Great Depression, the Second World War, and the First Seven Year Plan, 1935–1945
- 5 Postwar Opportunities, Cold War Challenges, and the Second Seven Year Plan, 1944–1953
- 6 The Ten Year Plan and the Fall of Jim Crow, 1950–1965
- No Jim Crow Church
- University Press of Florida
Florida Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.