- Title Pages
- 1 Setting the Stage for a Bioarchaeology of the Great Irish Famine
- 2 “An entire nation of paupers”
- 3 A Life Endured in Poverty
- 4 Institutionalization as the Last Resort
- 5 The Bioarchaeology of the Human Experience of Famine and Disaster
- 6 Conclusion
- Bioarchaeological Interpretations of the Human Past
- Victims of Ireland'S Great Famine
- University Press of Florida
Florida Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.