- Title Pages
- 1 Introduction
- 2 From Contact to the Colonial Situation
- 3 Cuba
- 4 El Chorro de Maíta
- 5 Recognizing the Living Space
- 6 The Cemetery
- 7 Mortuary Practices in a Colonial Environment
- 8 An Indian Town in Times of the <i>Encomienda</i>
- 9 Summary and Conclusions
- Florida Museum of Natural History
- Archaeology of Early Colonial Interaction at El Chorro de Maíta, Cuba
- University Press of Florida
Florida Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.