- Title Pages
- 1 Rabindranath Tagore’s Mysterious Faces and India’s Encounter with Modernism
- 2 A Pedagogy for Modernity
- 3 Unmasking the Journalistic Aesthetics of Spanish American <i>Modernismo</i>
- 4 From Pre-Columbian Masks to the Basque Cromlech
- 5 The “Colder Artifice”
- 6 The Emotion as Such
- 7 Complicity
- 8 Nyoro Masquerade as a Hunt for Modernity
- 9 Roots Reconfigured
The Slow Burn of Modernity
Florida Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.