- Title Pages
- Illustrations and Tables
- 1 Introduction
- 2 Haitian Sovereignty
- 3 Haiti and the Limits of Sovereignty
- 4 New Wine in Old Bottles
- 5 Brazilian and South American Political and Military Engagement in Haiti
- 6 Who Owns U.S. Aid to Haiti?
- 7 Who Owns the Religion of Haiti?
- 8 Sovereignty and Soil
- 9 Street Sovereignty
- 10 Conclusion
Florida Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.