- Title Pages
- 1 The Bahamas in the Post-Emancipation Period
- 2 Bahamian Society in the Late Nineteenth And Early Twentieth Centuries
- 3 Gradual Changes in The Bahamas, 1880–1914
- 4 World War I and Prohibition
- 5 The 1930s and the Depression
- 6 World War II and the 1942 Nassau Riot
- 7 The Formative Years, 1950–1958
- 8 The 1958 General Strike and Its Aftermath
- 9 Confronting a Divided Society
- About the Author
- Race and Class in the Colonial Bahamas, 1880-1960
- University Press of Florida
Florida Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.