- Title Pages
- 1 From Reconstruction to the Nadir, 1867–1908
- 2 The Nadir of Black Political Influence, 1909–1932
- 3 The Return to Electoral Politics, 1932–1946
- 4 The Dawn of Political Influence, 1947–1961
- 5 The Growth of Political Influence, 1961–1970
- 6 Black Power Triumphant, 1970–1981
- 7 Solidification and Stratification, 1982–1990
- 8 Black Public Education in Atlanta
- Appendix African American Influentials in Atlanta, 1950–1990
- Southern Dissent
- Black Power in Dixie
- University Press of Florida
Florida Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.