- Title Pages
- 1 Cuban Agriculture: Historical Background and Key Concepts
- 2 The Nature and Organization of Cuban Urban Agriculture
- 3 Foundations in Education, Research, and Development
- 4 Restructuring Worker Training, Preparatory Education, and Material Inputs for Urban Agriculture
- 5 Creating Material and Moral Incentives to Motivate Workers
- 6 Technological Innovation in Urban Agriculture: Examples from Protected and Semiprotected Cultivation
- 7 Case Studies of Urban Agriculture
- 8 Evaluating the Success of Cuban Urban Agriculture
- 9 Looking to the Future of Urban and Sustainable Agriculture: Cuba and Worldwide
- Contemporary Cuba
- Sustainable Urban Agriculture in Cuba
- University Press of Florida
Florida Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.