- Title Pages
- Prologue: Travels in Tango
- 1 There Is No New Tango
- 2 Finding Tango: From the Golden Age to the Twenty-First Century
- 3 What's So New about <i>Tango Nuevo</i>?
- 4 <i>Manejame como un auto</i> (Drive Me Like a Car)
- 5 ¿Droga o terapia?(Drug or Therapy?)
- 6 Locating the Tango
- Epilogue: <i>Las vueltas de la vida</i> (Life's Twists and Turns)
- Appendix 1 Law 130: Tango as Cultural Patrimony (author's translation) Law N° 130 Buenos Aires, December 14, 1998
- Appendix 2 Evaluation Criteria, Tango World Championship, Salon Tango Competition
- Works Cited
- Tango Nuevo
- University Press of Florida
Florida Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.