- Title Pages
- 1 Theorizing the Asian Migrant Experience
- 2 Diaspora and Transnationalism
- 3 Don and Lion Islands
- 4 Chinese and Japanese Migration in Context
- 5 Archaeological Evidence from Don Island
- 6 Archaeological Evidence from Lion Island
- 7 Asian Migrants as Transnational Consumers
- Appendix 1. Table of Small Finds from Don Island
- Appendix 2. Table of Small Finds from Lion Island
A co-publication with the Society for Historical Archaeology
- An Archaeology of Asian Transnationalism
- University Press of Florida
Florida Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.