- Title Pages
- Notes on Transliteration
- Notes on Currency
- 1 The Slave Trade from the Ottoman Period
- 2 Reforms and Foreign Trade, 1759–1814
- 3 Changing Patterns of the Slave Trade, 1759–1814
- 4 The Slave Trade during European Domination of the Mediterranean, 1815–1841
- 5 The Road To Abolition
- 6 Final Abolition, 1846
- 7 The Aftermath of Abolition, 1846–1855
- Appendix A: The Tunisian Trans-Saharan Slave Trade and the Traffic across the Mediterranean
- Appendix B The Abolition of the Slave Trade, 1841–1845
- Appendix C The Final Abolition of Slavery, 1846
Florida Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.