- Title Pages
- 1 Marriage Matsigenka Style
- 2 Marriages, Norms and Structures
- 3 To Be Seen or Not to Be Seen!
- 4 Why Did They Marry?
- 5 Beyond the Norms
- 6 Why Do the Ye’kwana Commit Incest So Frequently?
- 7 Why Do Women Run Away?
- 8 “Poor Me, I Have No Cousin”
- 9 Why Was There a Transition from an Elementary Kinship Structure to a Complex One?
- 10 Changes in Canela Marriage over 70 Years
- 11 Waorani Marriage
- The Anthropology of Marriage in Lowland South America
- Paul Valentine, Stephen Beckerman, Catherine Alès
- University Press of Florida
Florida Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.