- Title Pages
- 1 O Brave New World
- 2 Cupid’s Bow
- 3 The New York Irish
- 4 Bodies under Scrutiny
- 5 Two Houses Windows on the Identity of Chief Richardville
- 6 “The Little Stairway under the Bell”
- 7 Soldiers on the Wall
- 8 Constructing Identity in Seneca Village
- 9 Where Are the Outsiders?
- 10 Agency and Renegotiated Identities in the North Atlantic Isles
- 11 “El Grito de Caguana”
- 12 “Sacred to the Memory of Washington”
- 13 On Time and Identity
- Archaeology of Identity and Dissonance
- Diane F. George, Bernice Kurchin
- University Press of Florida
Florida Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.