- Title Pages
- 1 Archaeologies of Listening Beginning Thoughts
- 2 Ethnoarchaeologies of Listening
- 3 Continuing Writings on Stone
- 4 Listening and Learning
- 5 Listening to Experts
- 6 Listening to History Performed in Pilgrimage
- 7 Local Narratives, Regional Histories, and the Demise of Great Zimbabwe
- 8 “Listening to Whom and for Whose Benefit?”
- 9 Listening and Waiting, Excavating Later
- 10 Listening, Hearing, Choosing?
- 11 Sigiriya Rock
- 12 A Lineage of Listening
- 13 Colonial Encounters of First Peoples and First Anthropologists in British Columbia, Canada
- Archaeologies of Listening
- Peter R. Schmidt, Alice B. Kehoe
- University Press of Florida
Florida Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.